Leonard Ouzts is a distinct rising voice in the world of stand-up comedy. A native of Virginia, his Southern upbringing shaped his down to earth, observational comedic style. Leonard can most recently be seen in a breakout role of the producer Lawrence in season two of the Netflix series "Master of None." He has performed stand-up on "Conan," "Adam Devine's House Party" and AXS' "Gotham Comedy Live." He can also be seen in multiple episodes of TruTV’s "Comedy Knockout," MTV’s "Joking Off" and "Wild 'N Out." Leonard was selected as a New Face at the prestigious Montreal Just For Laughs Festival and was named by RollingStone.com as a Top Ten Comic To Watch. Leonard also played James on the NBC comedy "Abby’s" opposite Natalie Morales.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.