Christina is a triple threat. She's a wildly popular podcaster, hosting "Your Mom's House" and "Where My Moms At." She's a touring stand-up with two Netflix specials to her name. And she's a reality TV veteran, with appearances on MTV, VH1 and TBS. Check out one of the busiest women in showbusiness, making her first DC Improv appearance since 2019.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
Christina P. is a Stand-up Comedian, Podcaster and Mother of two young, savage boys. Her one hour stand-up special, "Christina P: Mother Inferior," premiered in October 2017 on Netflix to rave reviews with The Interrobang calling it “intelligent, thought-provoking and not to be missed.” Filmed at The Showbox in Seattle, Christina discusses the realities of motherhood, getting older and her own childhood. Her second half hour special is featured on “The Degenerates”, shot in Las Vegas in 2018 and streaming on Netflix as well.
Christina P’s hugely successful podcast "Your Mom’s House," which she hosts with her husband, comedian Tom Segura, is a top-rated comedy podcast on iTunes. Launched in October 2010, the podcast has acquired cult-like status and continues to raise low and loose jeans worldwide. If you enjoy 7th grade humor, you’ll love Your Mom’s House. She also hosts the popular
podcast “Where My Moms At?” where she discusses all things mom.
She and her husband Tom currently reside in Austin, Texas with their two sons. When Christina isn’t curating disturbing Tik Tok’s, she spends most of her time raising children. She has an intense love of dogs and believes anyone who doesn’t share this love is emotionally deficient.
Christina’s taste in music hasn’t evolved much since 1993. One of the happiest days of her life was when she met Kim Deal of the Pixies. She also routes her touring schedule around the Goth band Bauhaus so she can see them live whenever possible.