In accordance with city rules, patrons for these shows must present proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to be admitted to the venue. "Proof of vaccination" can be a completed vaccination card or a readable photo of that card saved to your phone. Negative COVID tests will not be accepted as a substitute.
Ron is one of the most distinctive voices in comedy – in terms of both his material and his actual voice. His giggly, laid-back stand-up comedy made him the toast of Portland, Ore. But in the last few years he has busted out on the national stage, with roles in sitcoms (“Undateable” and “Powerless”), movies (“Trolls”) and lots more. His one-hour Comedy Central special "Giggle Fit" broke all kinds of ratings records and he even has a new podcast called "Gettin' Better." Check out a true original.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
Ron Funches is a triple threat. He is an excellent stand up comedian, actor and writer.
Ron has built an impressive acting resume, whether it's lending his voice to projects like "Trolls," "Bob's Burgers" and "Adventure Time," or his memorable acting roles on "The Goldbergs," "Black-ish," "New Girl," "Transparent," "Powerless," and "Undateable." He even made being a gang member likable in the film "Get Hard."
His personal appearances include "Conan," "The Tonight Show," "@midnight," "Chopped," "Cupcake Wars" and many more.
Ron is a great writer too. His writing credits include "The Eric Andre Show," "Kroll Show" and several television pilots.
He currently has a one hour comedy special on Comedy Central.
Ron is also a pretty solid dad and friend. He lives in Southern California with his son.