In accordance with city rules, patrons for these shows must present proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 to be admitted to the venue. "Proof" can be a completed vaccination card or a readable photo of that card saved to your phone, along with a photo ID. Negative COVID tests will not be accepted as a substitute.
Two DC comedy stars are back on our stage. Huggy hosted the No. 1 segment on the Tom Joyner Morning Show (along with popping up on Donnie Simpson's show). Chris wrotes for Tom Joyner, and his Redskins Remixes became a football season institution. Their personalities are big enough to stand out on radio, and they’re even better live -- check them out Memorial Day weekend.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
Huggy Lowdown hosted the number one segment on the Tom Joyner morning show, heard in over 115 markets across the country. He hit every morning at 8:30am EST delivering entertainment news and gossip to millions of Tom Joyner listeners.
Before joining Joyner, Huggy spent 8 years on the Donnie Simpson show on WPGC in Washington DC, where he was voted D.C.'s favorite radio personality. Huggy tours the top comedy clubs in the country, taking his live show on the road. Recently Huggy has begun making moves on to TV, satirically covering the Democratic Convention and Presidential Inauguration for the TV One station.
Chris Paul hosted “The Man Cave” on ESPN 980 and was a writer for the Tom Joyner Morning Show, heard locally on Magic 102.3. He's also back on tour with Huggy Lowdown! Chris is also known for his hilarious "Redskins Remixes," having done more than 15 seasons of 'Skins songs. He currently hosts the syndicated "CP Time" segment.