In accordance with city rules, patrons for these shows must present proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 to be admitted to the venue. "Proof" can be a completed vaccination card or a readable photo of that card saved to your phone, along with a photo ID. Negative COVID tests will not be accepted as a substitute.
Actor / director Michael Rapaport has always been hard at work, with memorable roles on the big screen and the small screen over the last two decades. Lately he's been branching out to new audiences with his "I Am Rapaport" podcast -- and through stand-up. After selling out all his shows at the DC Improv in 2019, he's back for more in 2022!
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
Michael Rapaport is an American actor and comedian. He has appeared in over sixty films since the early 1990s, and starred on the sitcom "The War at Home." He also appeared in "Boston Public," "Friends," "Prison Break," "Justified" and "Atypical." Some of his notable film roles include "True Romance" (1993), "Higher Learning" (1995), "Metro" (1997), "Cop Land" (1997), "Deep Blue Sea" (1999), "The 6th Day" (2000), "Dr. Dolittle 2" (2001), "Big Fan" (2009), and "The Heat" (2013). He also directed the award winning documentary "Beats, Rhymes & Life: The Travels of a Tribe Called Quest" (2011).
He’s also the host of the world wide phenomenon “I Am Rapaport Stereo Podcast.”