We're back with another show from DC's only comedic secret society (that is entirely open to the public). The Midnight Gardeners serve up off-the-wall satire, combining sketch comedy, improv and stand-up to tackle pop culture in a way you won't forget. In the past they've brought us an induction ceremony for the Soft Rock Hall of Fame, a takedown of celebrity chefs, a talk show for the ages, a hillbilly hoedown and a gameshow. The theme for November is TBA.
The MGL consists of Pete Musto, Yoki Danoff, Kevin Tit, Andrew Hall and Max Wolfson.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.