Kiran is an actor who starred on the NBC/Hulu comedy "Sunnyside" from Mike Schur and Kal Penn, in addition to other shows like "How to Get Away with Murder" and "Modern Family." She’s a co-host on Crooked Media’s "Hysteria" podcast and was a touring stand-up comedian before the pandemic. As a writer/director, Kiran has made films for HBO and Sundance, been nominated for an Emmy, and shortlisted for an Academy Award. She loves naps and ice cream. And now she's headlining our lounge for a second time!
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.