Thu, Aug 31, 2023
Fri, Sep 1, 2023
Sat, Sep 2, 2023
Sun, Sep 3, 2023
Tony Rock has been headlining sold-out shows at the DC Improv for years, and this versatile entertainer has also had his share of success in front of the camera. As one of the most-sought hosts in the business, he’s been running the show on the revamped “Apollo Live," and he was part of CBS's primetime lineup in the cast of “Living Biblically.” He’s an amazing talent from one of comedy’s most celebrated families – don’t miss these shows.
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Comedian, Actor, Producer Tony Rock is the hardest working man in show business. Born in the same Brooklyn Hospital where most of his eight brothers and sisters arrived into the world, Tony was born laughing and it was quickly apparent that his big brother wasn't going to be the only famous comedian in the family.
Tony has proven to be one of television's best hosts having played the role of ringleader on HBO’s weekly stand-up comedy series All Def Comedy, NBA TV's The Warm Up, along with BET’s Black Card Revoked and Apollo Live, all while co-starring in his first primetime network series - CBS' Living Biblically.
Performing stand-up comedy continues to be Tony's first love and this year has proven no different. You can see him on tour in 2018 as one of the featured acts on the Platinum Comedy Tour with Mike Epps, The Festival Of Laughs with Comedienne Sommore, and his own Tony Rock Live club tour!
Outside of the lights-camera-action, Tony works tirelessly as the founder of the MyROCK Diabetes Foundation, a charity organization established in honor of his late father.