Thu, Jun 15, 2023
Fri, Jun 16, 2023
Sat, Jun 17, 2023
Repping the streets of the Bronx, Petey DeAbreu is a fast-rising star on the New York City comedy scene. He has appeared on Comedy Central and HBO and is a regular at comedy clubs all over New York City. He recognized the power of humor at an early age, using it as a pre-emptive strike to keep from getting into fights at school and around his hood. Petey loves to take crowds on unexpected journeys and believes his feel-good style cuts through prejudice and provokes laughter without boundaries. These shows are his first time headlining the DC Improv!
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Petey DeAbreu is a Bronx-born-and-raised comedian/actor/producer/writer. He has toured the country making people laugh with his conversational style of stand-up and has been featured on HBO, Comedy Central presents and NPR. This past year Petey debuted a new hour of stand-up titled “Bodega N-word, Supermarket World” and his one man show “Before Comedy, After Crime.”