Thu, Apr 20, 2023
Fri, Apr 21, 2023
Sat, Apr 22, 2023
If you have a screen somewhere in your house, you've seen or heard Nicole. She's the host of a Netflix baking show, the voice of countless cartoon characters, a favorite guest star on tons of TV shows and a first-rate comedy panelist. All that AND she's a great stand-up. Join us for her second visit to the DC Improv, this spring.
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Nicole Byer is one of the most versatile and recognizable voices in the comedy landscape today. Her latest Netflix special BIG BEAUTIFUL WEIRDO dropped this past December. Her previous Netflix special titled COMEDIANS OF THE WORLD brought together acclaimed comedic personalities from 13 international regions and was released in 2019. She is currently hosting Netflix’s Emmy nominated reality-competition baking series NAILED IT!. The show, which features amateur bakers failing to replicate Pinterest recipes, recently released its third season. She also regularly hosts the podcasts, Why Won’t You Date Me, and What the Tuck?. She can currently can be seen in NBC's recently released GRAND CREW as a series regular alongside Justin Cunningham, Aaron Jennings and Echo Kellum, which she has garnered positive reviews for already.
Her past work includes the Above Average web series PURSUIT OF SEXINESS, which she co-created and starred in alongside Sasheer Zamata. She also produced and stared in the scripted comedy series LOOSELY EXACTLY NICOLE, which debuted its first season on MTV and aired its second on the streaming platform Facebook Watch. Her other network television and feature work includes MIKE AND DAVE NEED WEDDING DATES, LADY DYNAMITE, PARTY OVER HERE, BOJACK HORSEMAN, and 30 ROCK.
Byer was an early standout and fan favorite on MTV’s hit series GIRL CODE, a strong and smart femaledriven comedy series that explicitly tackles the mysteries of womanhood. She is also an Upright Citizens Brigade alum who continues to cement her status as a force in standup comedy, regularly performing in cities across the country.