At the request of the artist, patrons for these shows must present proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID test result (no more than 72 hours old) to be admitted to the venue. "Proof of full vaccination" can be either a completed vaccination card or a readable photo of your completed card, saved to your phone.
Say hello to 2022 by partying with us! The amazing Gina Brillon headlines, and we've got two shows to choose from.
7:30 show: $35 per person. Everyone in attendance also gets a free pass for a 2022 show at the DC Improv.
10:15 countdown show: $75 per person. The ticket includes admission, a champagne toast at midnight, a fruit / cheese / cracker plate and party favors. Each person in attendance also gets a free pass for a 2022 show at the DC Improv.
About your headliner: Gina Brillon picked up a lot of new fans with her recent appearance on "America's Got Talent," but she's no stranger to the spotlight -- her Amazon Prime special "The Floor is Lava" was a big hit in 2020, she has made the rounds on late night TV and she toured the country with Gabriel Iglesias. The Bronx native is bringing her good-natured attitude to the nation's capital!
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- At the request of the artist, patrons for these shows must present proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID test result (no more than 72 hours old) to be admitted to the venue. "Proof of full vaccination" can be either a completed vaccination card or a readable photo of your completed card, saved to your phone.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).