Whether you're coupled up or proudly single, spend Valentine's with us! Wil Sylvince's unique perspective on political and social issues, with a twist of his West Indian Haitian culture, makes him a comedian in high demand. He has been hand picked by comedian heavyweights Damon Wayans, D.L. Hughley, the Wayans brothers, Katt Williams and Gabriel Iglesias to tour the country, and the Brooklyn native has been a fixture in the New York comedy scene for years.
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Wil Sylvince is one of the most explosive comedians performing around the world today. His comedic performances on COMEDY CENTRAL, HBO’S DEF COMEDY JAM, and SHOWTIME all garnered standing ovations by the audiences, a feat rarely seen accomplished by many performers.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, Sylvince has honed his act in New York’s top comedy clubs – the Comedy Cellar, Comic Strip Live, Caroline’s on Broadway, Stand-Up NY and the Gotham Comedy Club.
His unique perspective on political and social issues, with a twist of his West Indian Haitian culture makes Sylvince a comedian in high demand. He has been hand picked by comedian heavyweights Damon Wayans, D.L. Hughley, Wayans Brothers, Katt Williams and Gabriel Iglesias to tour the country.
When not touring with other comedians, Sylvince is a wanted commodity at college campuses everywhere. His versatility to work clean as well as edgy, make him one of the nation’s top booked college comedians.
In addition to his on camera work, Sylvince also prides himself on his exceptional comedy writing skills. His writing has been used and featured on The Fugees’ album The Score, Wyclef’s The Carnival. He was also a contributor to sketch shows Chapelle Show on Comedy Central and Damon Wayan’s The Underground.
His work definitely speaks for itself, leaving audiences in amazement and always wanting more. Wil Sylvince is definitely a rising star worth keeping an eye on.