Some of the best stand-ups from the local comedy scene (and maybe a few out-of-towners) are coming to perform on one of comedy's most famous stages. This is a showcase, with several comedians performing for a total of around 90 minutes.
August 12-13 : Ashley Mayo, Dave Ross, Ty Davis, Conner McNutt, Ryan Donahue
August 19 & 21 : Peter Sullivan, Rahmein Mostafavi, Eddie Bryant, Martin Phillips, Cerrome Russell
August 26-28 : Sandi Benton, Elena Torres, Kandace Saunders, Matt Brown, Sahib Singh
September 1-4 : Lafayette Wright, Christine O'Dea, Mike Lebovitz, Liz Barlow, D Lo
September 16-17 : Ashley Mayo, Ty Davis, Robin Montague, Angie Robinson, Paris Sashay
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.