A blend of standup, sketch, improv, and bipartisan ball-busting that is uniquely DC. The Constituents have been featured by The Washington Post, WUSA9, DCist, Washingtonian, Metro Weekly and others for their unfiltered take on modern political discourse.
A constituency of the DMV's best comedians exchanging jabs and punchlines as politicians in a “bipartisan skewering” benefiting the HFC charity. Audience laughter and applause determine the winner of each round of a roast tournament until one Moral Kombat champion prevails.
Elon Musk will host the battle royal featuring Kamala Harris, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ben Shapiro, Joe Biden, Candace Owens, Vladimir Putin, Joe Biden and some guy who thinks he won the 2020 election.*
*Cast: Algiers Diamond, Todd Fleming, Tim Kardashian, Chris Lawrence, Martin Phillips, Rashee Raj, Brock Snyder, Rose Vineshank and Jon Yeager.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
A constituency of the District’s best comedians will battle as democracy’s most beloved and deplorable. Anything goes when Joe Biden, Tucker Carlson, Kamala Harris, Marjorie Taylor Greene, AOC, and Candace Owens take the stage along with some guy who thinks he won the 2020 election.
Eight will enter this head-to-head tournament with their fate in the hands of the audience. A blend of standup, sketch, improv, and bipartisan ball-busting that is uniquely DC. Welcome to Moral Kombat from The Constituents.
A portion of proceeds from the event will be donated to the Capital Area Food Bank.
Featuring: Danny Charnley, Algiers Diamond, Sara Hernandez, Tim Kardashian, Chris Lawrence, Rashee Raj, Brock Snyder, Rose Vineshank, Jon Yeager
The Constituents are a political comedy troupe endorsed by The Washington Post, Washingtonian, DCist, Popville, and Metro Weekly. Founded in 2019, they’ve quickly made a name for themselves for their unfiltered and unapologetic take on modern political discourse.
The crew made their streaming debut on Prime Video in 2020 with Debate Night, one of the year’s highest rated short film comedies on the platform. The sketch team can now be seen weekly on CBS 9’s Open Mic with Reese Waters roasting the republic and the day’s headlines.