In accordance with city rules, patrons for these shows must present proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 to be admitted to the venue. "Proof" can be a completed vaccination card or a readable photo of that card saved to your phone, along with a photo ID. Negative COVID tests will not be accepted as a substitute.
Robin Tran was named one of Just For Laugh’s New Faces of 2021. Based in Orange County, Robin started her life presenting as a male named Robert Tran. In 2015, she came out as a transgender woman and has been performing as Robin ever since. In 2018, she appeared on Comedy Central’s "Roast Battle" and her first one-hour comedy special, "Don’t Look at Me," is streaming on Hulu, Spotify and iTunes. She was also a writer on "Historical Roasts" on Netflix.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.