DC Improv debut! Shane was a viral hit in 2017 with his defense of Guy Fieri, but that's just a drop in the bucket. He's been touring for years, with stand-out performances on Comedy Central, Last Comic Standing, The Late Show and more. Get to the club this January to check out his first headlining weekend at the city's top comedy spot.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
Shane Torres is a standup comedian, writer, podcaster, and sometimes actor who lives in Brooklyn, New York. As a standup comedian Shane has appeared on "Conan" (twice), "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert," NBC’S "Last Comic Standing," a Half Hour Special with Comedy Central, and "This Week From The Cellar" on Comedy Central just to name a few. He released his debut album "Established 1981" with Comedy Central records to rave reviews in 2018. You can see him touring all around the world at comedy clubs, concert venues, and some of the most prestigious festivals in the world.
Shane has been heard on popular podcasts such as Bertcast, Comedy Bang Bang, All Fantasy Everything, Guys We Fucked, Savage Love Podcast, Doug Loves Movies, Risk and a slew more. He has a forthcoming podcast coming soon with fellow comedian Kyle Kinane. Shane has been seen acting alongside household names for NBC’S Red Nose Day and on IFC’S "Comedy Bang Bang." In 2019 Shane was one of a handful of comedians invited to perform on Will Smith’s
"This Joka." Shane has also hosted his own series for Comedy Central called “Shane Torres Conquers your Fears” and a show for Paramount Plus named “How Good Can It Get With Shane Torres?” Shane has also been seen as a panelist on multiple television shows across a variety of networks.