In accordance with city rules, patrons for these shows must present proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 to be admitted to the venue. "Proof" can be a completed vaccination card or a readable photo of that card saved to your phone, along with a photo ID. Negative COVID tests will not be accepted as a substitute.
Adam covers all the comedy bases. He’s been in big-time movies (The Heat, Ghostbusters). He’s had a ton of great TV credits (like playing Vince McMahon in "Young Rock"). His sketch videos have gotten millions of views online. He hosts a hit podcast with great celebrity guests (About Last Night). And as a stand-up, Adam has been a favorite in the L.A. clubs for years, with a freewheeling mix of material and crowd work. Now he’s back in our main showroom!
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.
Adam Ray has been seen on HBO’s "Curb Your Enthusiasm," the Netflix flim "Game Over Man" and the recent season of "Arrested Development." He also appeared on HBO’s "Ballers," season two of "American Vandal" for Netflix, on the big screen in the Jennifer Lopez comedy "Second Act." Adam was also a cast member in the reboot of the sketch comedy franchise MADtv for the CW and played Joey McIntyre's manager on the Pop Network show "Return of the Mac."
Adam is known from his work opposite Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy in Paul Feig's buddy cop comedy "The Heat." Adam was also featured in Paul Feig’s "Spy" and the reboot of "Ghostbusters," in which he voiced the iconic character of Slimer and played a supporting role as well. Adam co-hosted the comedy game show "Separation Anxiety" on TBS with comedian Iliza Shlesinger and has guest-starred on "2 Broke Girls," "Workaholics," "Silicon Valley" and "@midnight." He has written for MTV's "Punk'D," "Adam Devine's House Party" and the reboot of "Mystery Science Theater."
Adam tours the country with his standup, headlining the top comedy clubs. He has been featured on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" and "Adam Devine's House Party." On the voiceover front, Adam was the voice of "Conan," was featued in cartoons like "Trolls," "Rick & Morty" and "Supermansion," and he voiced the talking horse Swift Wind in the Dreamworks show "She-Ra" streaming on Netflix.
Adam is a regular on "The Adam Carolla Podcast" and also hosts the popular "About Last Night" podcast, which has welcomed guests such as Melissa McCarthy, Bill Burr, Dana Carvey, Susan Sarandon, Nick Swardson, Adam Carolla, Tony Danza, Jason Derulo, Neil Patrick Harris, Jeff Garlin, Jo Koy, Whitney Cummings, Marc Maron, and Kevin Nealon. His hilarious sketches, which have garnered over 30 million views on YouTube and Funny Or Die, can be viewed at adamraycomedy.com.