Born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Lara Beitz cut her teeth in the Chicago comedy scene before moving to LA and becoming the most talked about new addition to the legendary Comedy Store’s stable. Since becoming a regular, Lara has quickly gained fans from the top of the comedy world, including Judd Apatow, and Joe Rogan, who took to Instagram to call her “the real deal.” She gained more fans soon after by appearing on David Spade’s Comedy Central series "Lights Out."
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.