J-L Cauvin is a veteran stand-up comedian who started his stand-up career while he was a law student at Georgetown. He became an Internet sensation in 2020 with over 30 million views of his impressions and sketch videos, led by his Donald Trump. He has been seen and heard on The Late Late Show, Howard Stern, Marc Maron's WTF podcast, The Adam Carolla Show and ESPN radio. He has 6 stand-up albums to his credit and is recording his first special in October of 2021. Check out more at JLCauvin.com.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.