Effective July 31, the city is requiring people to wear masks indoors unless actively eating or drinking. The Improv's COVID rules can be found here.
The improv troupe Jive Turkey has been on the DC scene since 2008, performing sharp long-form improv in front of millions of screaming fans. (Millions might be a slight exaggeration, but you get the idea.) For this show, they'll be performing in our 60-seat lounge showroom, and they're bringing along a few of their favorite troupes to join in the fun.
The guest troupes: Goodison and Neon Salami
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.