Paris Sashay is turning 30, and she's bringing the party to the DC Improv. Join her for a birthday bash with some of her best comedy friends. Lineup TBA.
Paris is a comedienne, actor, writer and producer from Washington, DC, but Currently living in New York. Her command as a seasoned storyteller makes even the mundane experience feel like an adventure. Audiences across the country fall in love with her infectious laugh, wit, and style.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.
Paris Sashay is a comedienne, actor, writer and producer from Washington, DC, but Currently living in New York. Her command as a seasoned storyteller makes even the mundane experience feel like an adventure. Audiences across the country fall in love with her infectious laugh, wit, and style.
Nothing can stop Paris’ ascension to stardom, unequivocally one of the funniest rising comediennes with highlight performances at Just For Laughs Festival in Montreal as a 'New Face', Brooklyn Comedy Festival, BET 50 Central, and 'Unprotected Sets' on EPIX. Also, with performances at The Howard Theatre ,The Kennedy Center, Caroline’s on Broadway, Hollywood Improv, Comedy Store and The Comedy Cellar. She triumphantly debuted at the DC Improv only days after losing several teeth in a brutal attack by a toxic man sexually harassing her on the street. In 2016, Paris launched the #TeethAndTittiesCampaign raising awareness about violence against women.
Paris has worked with Micheal Che, Dick Gregory, Wanda Sykes, Lil Rel, Domonique, Jen Kirkman, Jay Chandrasekhar , Tony Roberts and Roy Wood Jr. offering her piercing insight on issues of the day.
She has been a panel member on “Wild’n Out Wednesday’s with Roland Martin” on TV One, BET, Comedy Central, EPIX and interviewed on Fox 5 DC, NBC 4 Washington, and WUSA 9 regarding her assault. Additionally, Paris frequently serves as a motivational speaker, having the honor of being the 2013 and 2017 Commencement Speaker at The Foundation School in Gaithersburg, MD.