KevOnStage honed his comedic skills while growing up as a military kid. Who knew that the humor and quick wit he used to keep up with his naturally funny family and to quickly make friends as they moved from city to city, would one day turn into a successful career? Over time, with a comedy style deeply rooted in faith, family, and over-all relatability, KevOnStage has made quite a name for himself on social media! His hilarious content across the various platforms has garnered him hundreds of thousands of followers, millions of views, and subsequently allowed him the chance to flourish in the world of entertainment by writing, directing, and producing for tv and film, helping to grow a booming digital media company, developing and hosting several popular podcasts, and even independently producing The Real Comedians of Social Media tour which sold out over 50+ cities, worldwide, 2 years in a row. Stay tuned as KevOnStage continues to build his empire and become a household name!
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note that your group might be sharing a table with other parties.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.