Ramon calls himself "laid back" and "largely unemotional," with "low-fi swag." We call him hilarious. He started in Cleveland, helping to build up the scene there, and has also worked out of Los Angeles. You can see his projects on just about every streaming service ... or even better, you can see him headline our lounge showroom for a third time this fall.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.
Ramon Rivas is a laidback, largely unemotional stand up comedian, writer, actor and eminent Latino from Lorain, Ohio. Ramon resonates a low-fi swag with the finest taste in jokes, juices & dope experiences one can have while immaculately navigating as an ambiguously brown man in America. His work is consumable everywhere including Paramount+ (Comedy Central The Half Hour, @midnight, Broad City), HBO Max (Entre Nos Special, Crashing), Netflix (Cooking on High), Amazaon Prime (Make Fun: Building a Comedy Scene). He has self-distributed 3 comedy albums. Portions of "Revisited" and "Stick to Comedy" can be heard on SIRIUS/XM comedy stations. "Now That's What I Call Prebaked Vol. 1" is a greatest hits compilation from his cannabis & culture podcast. Rivas has a digital footprint of 3+ million views on his projects across platforms and mediums to pair with his poignant, charming and informed story telling.