Tony Rock has been headlining sold-out shows at the DC Improv for years, and this versatile entertainer has also had his share of success in front of the camera. As one of the most-sought hosts in the business, he’s been running the show on the revamped “Apollo Live," and he was part of CBS's primetime lineup in the cast of “Living Biblically.” He’s an amazing talent from one of comedy’s most celebrated families – don’t miss these shows.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note that your group might be sharing a table with other parties.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.
Comedian, Actor, Producer Tony Rock is the hardest working man in show business. Born in the same Brooklyn Hospital where most of his eight brothers and sisters arrived into the world, Tony was born laughing and it was quickly apparent that his big brother wasn't going to be the only famous comedian in the family.
Tony has proven to be one of television's best hosts having played the role of ringleader on HBO’s weekly stand-up comedy series All Def Comedy, NBA TV's The Warm Up, along with BET’s Black Card Revoked and Apollo Live, all while co-starring in his first primetime network series - CBS' Living Biblically.
Performing stand-up comedy continues to be Tony's first love. Outside of the lights-camera-action, Tony works tirelessly as the founder of the MyROCK Diabetes Foundation, a charity organization established in honor of his late father.