Effective July 31, the city is requiring people to wear masks indoors unless actively eating or drinking. The Improv's COVID rules can be found here.
Joe “Mr. D” Dombrowski is a comedian and kindergarten teacher best known for his viral social content where he humorously captures the chaos of elementary school. You'll probably recognize Joe for his Spelling Bee prank video which captured the hearts of 20 million people overnight. Since then Joe's comedy has been featured on the "Ellen DeGeneres Show," "Good Morning America," "Pickler & Ben" and BuzzFeed
just to name a few. Catch Joe in a city near you on his national comedy tour, find him online at @mrdtimes3 or download his podcast “Social Studies” where he laughs you through the wild world of his kindergarten classroom.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note that your group might be sharing a table with other parties.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.