Trae Crowder (The Liberal Redneck), Corey Ryan Forrester (The Buttercream Dream), and Drew Morgan (The Ginger Ninjer) are stand-up comedy and writing partners. The trio has been touring nationally to sold out clubs and theatres for years pre-apocalypse and by god, they're gonna do it again.
This year’s tour, "wellRED: OUT THE HOUSE," is about gettin' outta the damn house, y'all! Lawdamercy, what the HELL was all THAT about?! Please join the fellers as they celebrate maintaining sanity (or not), putting yourself back out there, and learning how to party again...all with the syrupy sorghum drawl you know and love. Also much trash will be talked about the myriad lunacies that have consumed our culture since the boys last took the stage. You ain't gonna wanna miss it, y'all!
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Please note that your group might be sharing a table with other parties.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.
Trae Crowder (The Liberal Redneck), Drew Morgan and Corey Ryan Forrester have firmly established themselves as three of the most exciting new comedic voices of their generation. Often compared to Carlin and Hicks, or described as a modern twist on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, the trio of comedians and writers challenges stereotypes and deeply held beliefs about what it means to grow up humbly in the South. Their unique brand of relatable yet belief-challenging stand-up entertains audiences across the U.S., including some of the most unexpected cities. Focused on coming together and exploring evergreen social issues, Trae, Corey and Drew are blazing a path to stardom.
In 2016, Trae gained social media viral fame from his series of topical rants as "The Liberal Redneck." With more than 165 million online views and appearances on Nightline, MSNBC and ABC, Trae began touring nationally as part of the wellRED comedy tour with partners Drew and Corey. They are co-authors of the best-selling book "The Liberal Redneck Manifesto: Draggin' Dixie Outta The Dark," and they have found critical success performing to sold-out clubs and theaters in more than 200 markets across the country.
Trae, Corey and Drew have been featured guests on "The View" (ABC), "Real Time with Bill Maher" (HBO), "Nightline" (ABC), "Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell" (MSNBC), "CNN Tonight with Don Lemon" and various programs on MTV, MSNBC, CNN, BBC, Forbes, Rolling Stone, Fusion, NPR and SiriusXM. They also co-host their own topical weekly podcast recorded on the road. The wellRED podcast has reached more than 2.5 million downloads internationally.