The show will be March 24. Tickets go on sale December 13 at 9 a.m. EST.
"Everything Iconic with Danny Pellegrino" breaks down reality TV and iconic pop culture moments. Special guests deep dive with Danny into the topics we all care about-- Real Housewives, romantic comedies, pop music, actresses over 50, and whatever else he wants to talk about. Be there as Danny does a live-audience edition in DC for the first time!
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- There is a two-item minimum per ticket. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties. Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage). Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.
Danny Pellegrino was raised in a small town in Ohio and graduated from Kent State University with a degree in Journalism and Mass Communication. After graduation, he moved to Chicago where he studied at The Second City and the iO Theater. He then made his way to Los Angeles where he studied at The Groundlings.
Danny created and hosts the hit podcast "Everything Iconic with Danny Pellegrino," available on iTunes, Spotify, and everywhere else you listen to podcasts. The show has become a phenomenon since launching in late 2017. It frequently appears in the top 10 Film/TV podcasts on iTunes and has amassed over 5 million downloads just this year. Guests have included actors and celebrities like Elizabeth Olsen, Bonnie Hunt, Alyson Hannigan, Jillian Bell, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Beverly D'Angelo, Phoebe Robinson, Charlie Carver, Daniel Levy, Kristin Cavallari, and Real Housewives of every city. The show has been featured on E!, "Entertainment Tonight," Refinery29, Instinct Magazine, People, Today.com, Bustle, Newsweek, and Page Six. Danny has also worked as a red carpet host and a freelance producer for E!.
Danny's first two live shows at the Troubadour in LA and The Gramercy Theatre in New York sold out within minutes. He has performed stand-up and sketch comedy at The Laugh Factory, The Comedy Store, The Groundlings, The Second CityChicago, and the iO among others.
As an actor, Danny has appeared in the Amazon Prime show "Michael and Johnno Try," the popular web series "Go-Go Boy Interrupted" directed by Jordan Black, and the upcoming feature film "The Stalking Fields," due out in 2020. He spent years in the role of Tony and Dominic in the popular "Tony and Tina's Wedding" in Chicago.
He is the co-author of "Fancy AF Cocktails" via Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (due out Dec. 2019, already peaking at #4 among all book sales on Amazon based on preorders alone), and "The Super Carb Diet" released via St. Martin's Press. His Instagram @DannyPellegrino has over 142,000 followers and counting, and over 4 million impressions a month. His original content has also been featured on Buzzfeed, Cosmo, US Weekly, World of Wonder, People, Huffington Post, W Magazine, E!, and Comedy Central. As an influencer, he has been hired by Comedy Central, Netflix, DirecTV, FabFitFun, MTV, and others.
Danny's burgeoning screenwriting career includes optioning his first screenplay, "8-Bit Melody," to Valparaiso Pictures. He is currently in development with his next script, an ensemble comedy.