Sketch comedy takes over our lounge showroom, courtesy of DC's favorite troupe. While entertaining the DMV for a decade, Bad Medicine has also been showcasing around the country. Now they're bringing in some of their favorite performers from DC and beyond, presenting them in the city's top comedy spot.
The January lineup: "Fastball Pitcher" Bob Gutierrez, Cured By Pain, ScrewUp TV
About Bad Medicine: The Bad Medicine Show is high energy sketch comedy with a bent toward the dark, absurd reality of life. Each show brings you new hilarious characters, videos, music, and of course sketches about situations you hope you'll never be in. They love to give folks an evening of laughter, but deep down, Bad Medicine is simply a group of friends trying hard to forget the political town they live in.
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- All shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.