Effective July 31, the city is requiring people to wear masks indoors unless actively eating or drinking. The Improv's COVID rules can be found here.
Some of the best stand-ups from the local comedy scene (and maybe a few out-of-towners) are coming to our lounge -- the perfect showroom for you to get up-close with the stars of tomorrow. This is a showcase, with several comedians performing for a total of around 90 minutes.
August 13-14: Winston Hodges, Von Mychael, Eddie Morrison, Brittany Carney, Chris Alan
August 20-21: Christian Escoto, Rob Maher, Christine O’Dea, Ty Davis, Kasaun Wilson
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.