Trae Crowder (The Liberal Redneck), Corey Ryan Forrester (The Buttercream Dream), and Drew Morgan (The Ginger Ninjer) are stand-up comedy and writing partners. The trio has been touring nationally to sold out clubs and theatres for years pre-apocalypse and by god, they're gonna do it again.
This year’s tour, "wellRED: OUT THE HOUSE," is about gettin' outta the damn house, y'all! Lawdamercy, what the HELL was all THAT about?! Please join the fellers as they celebrate maintaining sanity (or not), putting yourself back out there, and learning how to party again...all with the syrupy sorghum drawl you know and love. Also much trash will be talked about the myriad lunacies that have consumed our culture since the boys last took the stage. You ain't gonna wanna miss it, y'all!
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note that your group might be sharing a table with other parties.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.