COVID rules will be in effect for these shows.
A great talent is headlining the club for a second time! Emmy Blotnick is based in New York, where her quirky and laugh-out-loud humor landed her all kinds of writing gigs (including on "The Late Show"). She also brings the goods as a stand-up. She has been featured at the famous Just For Laughs comedy festival and highlighted as one of Comedy Central’s Comics to Watch. Emmy can most recently be seen in her half hour stand-up special for Comedy Central. She headlined our lounge a few years ago, and now she's back -- this time in the big room.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- To comply with the city's capacity restrictions and social distancing guidelines, we are selling tables rather than individual tickets to any show where restrictions are expected to be in place. At this time, customers will not be sharing tables with anyone other than their party. If your group requires multiple tables, those tables will maintain 6-foot social distancing rules.
- Customers are expected to take necessary precautions to protect themselves and others. Per local guidelines, customers must properly wear a face covering or mask except when eating or drinking at their table.
- Employees and customers will have their temperatures taken upon entrance to the facility. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or greater will not be permitted on the premises.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note that our standard policies will be suspended as needed to comply with COVID-19 regulations.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.