Mo Amer is going places: His one-hour Netflix special, "The Vagabond," debuted in 2018, filled with observational comedy, political satire, and tons of material about his experiences as an Arab-American. He made his DC Improv debut in the summer of 2019, selling out the club for the entire weekend. He came back in the fall of 2019 for the Mark Twain Prize festivities, honoring his buddy and mentor, Dave Chappelle. Dave calls Mo "hilarious, thought-provoking and inspiring" -- see him on our stage and we think you'll agree.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- There is a two-item minimum per ticket. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties. Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage). Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.