Brad’s DC Improv debut in 2017 was a smash, with packed houses and great shows. He’s back in 2018 for another headlining weekend, bringing DC his no-holds-barred attitude and his unique perspective as a dwarf in modern America. (And oh yeah, since the last time we saw Brad, he got married, so come out and congratulate him on that, too.)
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows. Early shows are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Late shows have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival. If you require special accommodations (wheelchair access, etc.) please call the Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- If you purchased tickets and want to ensure that you are seated with another party that bought tickets separately, call the Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- For "early" shows, doors usually open one hour before showtime. Seating for "late" shows usually begins 15-30 minutes before showtime. Check your e-mail confirmation for specifics.