February 08 - February 11
Godfrey goes big. He grew up in the melting-pot city of Chicago with Nigerian parents. Before long, he learned to make all kinds of people laugh with voices, wide-eyed expressions and a high-energy style of comedy. Today, he still strives to put on a show that breaks through barriers. In addition to being a comedy club favorite, Godfrey has recorded a one-hour special for Comedy Central, appeared on "Louie," served as a national spokesman for 7UP and hosted the gameshow "Bullseye" on FOX. Check out one of the hottest touring comics going ...
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows. Early shows are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Late shows have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival. If you require special accommodations (wheelchair access, etc.) please call the Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- If you purchased tickets and want to ensure that you are seated with another party that bought tickets separately, call the Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- For "early" shows, doors usually open one hour before showtime. Seating for "late" shows usually begins 15-30 minutes before showtime. Check your e-mail confirmation for specifics.